Thursday, June 10, 2010

Jerdon First Class Wall Mount Hair Dryer, 1600 watts, 2 Speeds/Heat Settings, White


Rating :

Price on Jun 11, 2010 01:42:46 : $29.99
Offer Price : $19.99
Availability : Usually ships in 3 to 5 weeks






Jerdon First Class Wall Mount Hair Dryer, 1600 watts, 2 Speeds/Heat Settings, White Features

  • 1600 watts of power with 2 heat settings and 2 fan speed settings
  • 4.25 inches wide and 7.75 inches in height
  • Easy to install; auto-off


Jerdon First Class Wall Mount Hair Dryer, 1600 watts, 2 Speeds/Heat Settings, White Overviews

The compact First Class wall mount hair dryer features 1600 watts of power with 2 heat settings/2 fan speed settings. The wall caddy is 4.25" wide and 7.75" in height. Unit turns off automatically when put back in the caddy. Available in white. Easy to install and comes with mounting hardware.



Related Products



Customer Review


I bought this hair dryer a couple of months ago and really love it. I had read the reviews about the cord not being a spiral stretch cord and that is why I bought this one. I have a linen closet next to my vanity and there is a plug-in inside the closet. I hang the dryer in there out of sight so when I take it out to use, it has a much longer cord then a spiral cord and I need the extra length to reach my vanity so it works perfect for me. So if you are looking for the spiral cord do not buy this unit, but if you need a longer cord this is the one for you.

blowdryer - CJ - Texas
This little blowdryer is quite powerful. I was genuinely suprised by how much power it really has. Drys quickly and does not get too hot. Love it other than the cord that is not coiled like it indicates in the picture.



Glycolic Acid Peel Bonnet Hair Dryer

0 comments:

Post a Comment