Friday, June 18, 2010

Andis 33700 Hangup Pro Turbo 1600W Wall Mount Hair Dryer with Night Light


Rating :

Price on Jun 18, 2010 10:25:33 : $44.99
Offer Price : $44.99
Availability : Usually ships in 1-2 business days






Andis 33700 Hangup Pro Turbo 1600W Wall Mount Hair Dryer with Night Light Features

  • 1600 Watts of drying power; quiet, long-life motor
  • Three heat settings, two air speeds; metal mounting plate for secure wall attachment
  • Long-lasting electronic light; no bulbs to burn out or replace
  • Soft, diffused light provides visibility for safely moving around
  • Less expensive to operate than most night lights-stays cool and is energy efficient


Andis 33700 Hangup Pro Turbo 1600W Wall Mount Hair Dryer with Night Light Overviews

Andis 33700 Hangup Pro Turbo Wall Mount with Night Light has 1600 Watts of drying power. The three heat settings with two air speeds give you different options for styling. It has a quiet, long-life motor. The metal mounting plate is for secure wall attachment. The long-lasting electronic light means there are no bulbs to burn out or replace. The soft, diffused light provides visibility for safely moving around and it is less expensive to operate than most night lights. It stays cool and is energy efficient. It is ADA compliant when mounted below 48 inches.



Related Products



Customer Review


This is a very good product. I have been using over a month. It has enough power to blow your hair faster. However, the night light caused everyone a little uncomfortable. The light was too bright when I pluged the power. The only way to turn off light is to press Test buttom and press Reset buttom when you needed to use, which is very inconvenience. So, I opened the back cover and stick the dark tape on the light screen to reduce the bright light. I wish there is a dimm switch to adjust light.

Worked fine but didn't last long - Robin M. Bectel - Alexandria, VA United States
I bought this hari dryer about 2.5 years ago. I liked the fact that it was mounted and had the night light. It was never the most powerful hairdryer but I generally only dry my bangs and just fluff the water off the top of the curls, so I wasn't that worried about it. If I was pulling and straightening my hair every day, this would not have been enough power. That said, it worked fine for what I needed. However, today it started to spark. This is not hard wired, its just a plug in model. I was pretty surprised because it gave no other indication that it was wearing out. I would expect most hair dryers that are used lightly to last longer than this. Too bad.

Considering the higher price tag for the wall mounted version and the short life of the product, I would not buy it again.



Solano Hair Dryer Conair Hair Dryer

0 comments:

Post a Comment