Saturday, May 8, 2010

Andis 30975/HD-10L 1600W Quiet Hangup Hair Dryer with Night Light


Rating :

Price on May 08, 2010 17:45:06 : $31.99
Offer Price : $27.99
Availability : Usually ships in 24 hours






Andis 30975/HD-10L 1600W Quiet Hangup Hair Dryer with Night Light Features

  • Wall-mounted hang-up hair dryer with LED light
  • Built-in Lifeline shock protection; 3 position switch with 2 heat/air settings
  • Metal mounting plate for secure wall attachment with exclusive Andis innovation in cord storage
  • Long-lasting electronic light - no bulbs to burn out or replace
  • Less expensive to operate than most night lights - stays cool and is energy efficient


Andis 30975/HD-10L 1600W Quiet Hangup Hair Dryer with Night Light Overviews

Andis Quiet hangup 1600 Watt hair dryer with night light, is a wall-mounted hang-up hair dryer with LED light. It has a quiet, long-life motor, and Lifeline shock protection that is built into the unit. It has a 3 position switch with 2 heat and air settings. The metal mounting plate is for secure wall attachment. It features a new hanger loop. An exclusive Andis innovation in cord storage. It has a long-lasting electronic light, no more bulbs to burn out or replace. Its soft, diffused light provides visibility for safely moving around. It is less expensive to operate than most night lights. It stays cool and is energy efficient. It has the cool shot styling feature to seal in hair style. It is ADA compliant when mounted below 48 inches.



Related Products



Customer Review


I originally bought this model hangup hair dryer because of the cord hanger. In all honesty, I never use the hanger. I leave my cord dangle. It actually helps to detract from the power cord that runs to the outlet. If I hang the cord, I actually feel like that just spreads out the cord mess. That may be something to consider if you are buying this model for the cord hanger.

The nighlight is not as bright as some of these reviews would have you believe. If you go from having a completely dark bathroom to having this light, you will notice the room is much brighter at night, but the light is no brighter than any other night light.

You will need the right size allen wrench to switch the dryer from 1200W to 1600W as this does not come with the dryer.

I had no problems with the screw length for mounting as others have stated, so they may have fixed that problem.

This dryer is much quiter than my previous dryer which was an 1875W regular handheld model. It's not silent, but it is quieter than any dryer I've owned.

Even though this and other wall mounted dryers have lower wattage, I don't notice a significate increase in drying time (maybe a minute or two). I actually prefer the lower wattage now because I'm not blasting my hair (or scalp!) with heat which tended to cause split ends and fry my hair after continued use (I don't curl or use a flat iron, so the difference is purely a result of the hair dryers). Also, once I finish blow drying, my hair looks like it will for the rest of the day (an moderate amount of volume), whereas with the 1875W dryer, my hair would be a pouf ball first thing in the morning and gradually flatten to my head by the end of the day.

Other notes: The dryer itself is a medium size. I like that it's not one of the tiny ones because I feel like it's not flimsy and weak (even if smaller ones really aren't). It's also not as big and heavy as full sized dryers, so I find that I move it around much more and get more even drying.

no cool setting - C. Meyer -
I have been wanting a wall mounted hair dryer for a long time and this was the only one I found that had a cool setting. At least I thought it had a cool setting since the cool button is pictured and it is in the description, but when it arrived today it was the same model # that I ordered but the product is not the same. Very disapointed.

30 day max use - Kevin Hoffpauer -
They last only about 30 days. Only using about 15 mins a day. this is the second one. I will not buy again.



Bonnet Hair Dryer

0 comments:

Post a Comment