Monday, May 31, 2010

Andis 30925 Hangup 1600W Wall Mount Hair Dryer with Night Light


Rating :

Price on Jun 01, 2010 05:39:10 : $23.99
Offer Price : $23.99
Availability : Usually ships in 24 hours






Andis 30925 Hangup 1600W Wall Mount Hair Dryer with Night Light Features

  • 1600 Watts of drying power; quiet, long-life motor
  • Two heat/air speeds; automatic shut-off when returned to holder
  • Long-lasting electronic light; no bulbs to burn out or replace
  • Soft, diffused light provides visibility for safely moving around
  • Less expensive to operate than most night lights-stays cool and is energy efficient


Andis 30925 Hangup 1600W Wall Mount Hair Dryer with Night Light Overviews

Andis 30925 Hangup Hair Dryer with Night Light, has 1600 Watts of drying power and can be wall mounted. It has a quiet, long-life motor and two heat, air speeds. It features an automatic shut-off when returned to holder. It has a long-lasting electronic light so there are no bulbs to burn out or replace. The soft, diffused light provides visibility for safely moving around. It is less expensive to operate than most night lights it stays cool and is energy efficient. It is ADA compliant when mounted below 48 inches.



Related Products



Customer Review


I had recently been on vacation, and the hotel had this hair dryer in their bathrooms. I liked it so much I decided I wanted one for my bathroom, found it, and purchased it! I have no regrets.

First of all I love the convenience of having it mounted within easy reach. I am always running late, so being able to "grab and dry" is wonderful. It is a powerful little dryer and dries my hair quickly.

I know others complain about the nightlight... in the beginning it seemed bright so I would simply pull the bathroom door to. Now I don't even notice it!

If you're looking for something efficient, practical and convenient, this is the little dryer for you!

Andis Hanup 1600 W dryer is great - milhous - johnstown, OH
This dryer is small, compact and has plenty of power. Gets the hair dried more quickly than others. It is a great product and does a great job. I would highly recemmond it.

Andis Hangup Hair Dryer - Frances Turner - Hartselle, AL
I have wanted a hang up hair dryer for years and thought they were too expensive for me. I found this one and have been delighted with it.



Bonnet Hair Dryer

0 comments:

Post a Comment