Thursday, July 15, 2010

Free Standing Hair Salon Dryer


Rating :

Price on Jul 15, 2010 23:39:35 : $185.00
Offer Price : $185.00
Availability : Usually ships in 2-3 business days






Free Standing Hair Salon Dryer Features

  • 1000 Watts of Heat
  • Direct plug into the wall
  • Timer Control
  • Temperature setting range from 95 to 158 degrees
  • Upward Air Direction - Hair Net Required For Usage


Free Standing Hair Salon Dryer Overviews

LARGE - SIZED HOOD DRYER WITH ON/OFF SWITCH CONTROL

-1000 WATTS OF HEAT - DRYS YOUR CLIENTS HAIR IN AN INSTANT!
-CONDITIONED DRYER
-COMES WITH A TIMER CONTROL FOR PERFECT RESULTS EVERY TIME!
-Visor opens for flexibility



Related Products



Customer Review


I ordered this dryer about six weeks or so ago; it is an excellent dryer. I have had several salon-type dryers. They all worked well. This one, however, is a little more upscale than the ones I previously had. You do feel as though you are in a salon under a professional dryer. My husband purchased it for my birthday. In the winter, I do not like walking around with my hair wet. I have thick hair and going out with it wet in the winter is not an option. I do not blow dry my hair unless I want to wear it straight. I have kinky hair, but blow drying it makes it straight and I like to wear my hair natural. I use the timer, but since there were no instructions in the box, I am not sure if I can turn the dial backwards to cut off the timer when I decide to get up before the appointed time. So, I just let the time run out of time. There were no instructions in the box (which I did not appreciate), and there is no knob or nozzle to cut the dryer on or off; I simply set the timer and plug in the dryer; I do not like that issue. I did not ask my husband to buy the dryer for the on or off functions; however, I would have appreciated such a thing, since that is the normal for plug in products. "DUH" to the manufacturers! However, the dryer works great and it does not take more than 20 minutes to dry my thick hair. But, the dryer works extremely well. I kept it and would order it again.



Conair Hair Dryer

0 comments:

Post a Comment